Passing completions not happening

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

standdivided

Passing completions not happening

Post by standdivided »

Hello, I just bought the game and am finding it impossible to complete passes (same with cpu team) which sucks (I play Canadian rules). Also, it doesn't seem as though there are any links to people's utilities that work anymore that would fix this either. Can someone help?

Cheers.
Brockleigh

RE: Passing completions not happening

Post by Brockleigh »

Hey standdivided,

This is a common problem when first getting the game. The problem is the default playbooks the game comes with are not very good, and are not optimized for the later versions of the game.

The Maximum Football community has moved to http://maxmykal-forum.forumotion.com/

You will find a great number of playbooks to download, as well as uniforms, mods and utilities to enhance your enjoyment of the game. The community there will be much faster at assisting issues you have with Maximum Football as well, with the understanding that the developers are not on that forum.

Regarding Canadian Rules playbooks, I've created five that can be downloaded from Maxmykal (don't download the Canadian1 playbook. I created that before version 2.0, and it doesn't work well anymore at all).
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”