New Screenshots of Ageod's Upcoming Napoleonic Game

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

New Screenshots of Ageod's Upcoming Napoleonic Game

Post by Surtur »

Ageod has just released three new screenshots of the upcoming title about Napoleon!

The game is still in development but we wish to share with you a little taste of the map, which offers an extreme level of detail!

The screenshots are showing three portions of the huge map where it will be possible to manage your troops!

So take a look on them and feel free to contribute with your opinions on the forums!

ASHBERY76

RE: New Screenshots of Ageod's Upcoming Napoleonic Game

Post by ASHBERY76 »

How long are the turn times.
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

If I had to hazard a guess from looking in the top right corner of the map, I would say turn times are one week increments.

Map looks very nice. Excited for this title.
ASHBERY76

Post by ASHBERY76 »

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

If I had to hazard a guess from looking in the top right corner of the map, I would say turn times are one week increments.

I mean in processing times,lol.AGEOD games take too long so I always ask the question before I am interested.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

Indeed! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Matto

Post by Matto »

Looks great!!!
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

Ah I see Asherby76. I hear you on that. I get some dreadful load times between turns with TEAW and after 6-8 turns of CW II my game crashes, but I still chug on!
balto

Post by balto »

I take it this is the same engine (Athena) as Civil War 1, and II, and World War 1 (To End All Wars)? Unless this engine is drastically revamped (which I am quite sure it is not based on those screenshots), this will be like the others -- confusing mystery.
newmanovci

Post by newmanovci »

Looks absolutely great. Quick note though: in the third picture, Gillingham's on the wrong side of the Medway.
Blind Sniper

Post by Blind Sniper »

ORIGINAL: balto

I take it this is the same engine (Athena) as Civil War 1, and II, and World War 1 (To End All Wars)? Unless this engine is drastically revamped (which I am quite sure it is not based on those screenshots), this will be like the others -- confusing mystery.

In fact all their games since AACW are pretty similar, of course several improvements and new features but the system is the same, just pick up the preferred era.
WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

[center]Image[/center]

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”