Suggestion: Completed scenarios marked as completed with last scores

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

TheCabal

Suggestion: Completed scenarios marked as completed with last scores

Post by TheCabal »

Hi there guys,

just as the title states. I would like to know which scenarios I played and what score (or even logs) i had, some kind of history/log I had with a scenario to track my interactions and journey. After some time it's hard to tell which scenarios I played and which not. A mark would be great with additional info on my past interactions.
The next suggestion could be: More structured views of the scenario-list. Or make another plus symbol to extend a campaign where you see belonging scenarios in a series/campaign.

Greetings,
Cabal
magi

RE: Suggestion: Completed scenarios marked as completed with last scores

Post by magi »

If you save your game at the end…… You will have all of them.. You can even title them...
Somnus

RE: Suggestion: Completed scenarios marked as completed with last scores

Post by Somnus »

Not to bring back an old post, but I really like this idea too. Yeah, you can have save files, but then you'd have to go through the list of scenarios and compare them with your saves to see if you've played them before. It'd be much more user friendly to have the scenario itself marked in some way in the list.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”