Graphical bug report

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Turre

Graphical bug report

Post by Turre »

Hello Matrix team.

I have noticed a few bugs in Panthers in the Fog and Gateway to Caen to report about.

PitF
On the battle map the SdKfz 250/8 (7.5cm infantry gun) halftrack has wrong vehicle graphics on it. It should display a short 7.5cm cannon but instead it seems to have a long small-caliber barrel. The current graphics make it look more like SdKfz 250/11 (2.8cm heavy AT rifle / light AT gun) halftrack.
I have found a couple of graphical tow bugs aswell.
When you are towing a 7.5cm leIG18 infantry gun there is a huge gap (several meters) between the towing vehicle and the actual gun making the combination look really bad.There is also a similar visible gap when towing the 2cm FlaK AA gun.

GtC
2cm FlaK has the same graphical tow bug (gap between the towing vehicle and the gun) as in PitF. In addition there is a graphical tow bug with the 17-pdr AT gun too. When you are towing the 17-pdr AT gun the split trails of the carriage remain spread-out and not fold-in as they should.

I strongly believe these features are not intended to be there. So I humbly ask, could you please consider fixing these graphical issues in both PitF and GtC.

Turre
SteveMcClaire

RE: Graphical bug report

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Hi Turre,

Thanks for your reports. We'll look into it and evaluate any required fixes when future updates are in the works.

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”