Strategic Transfer problems

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

sanderz

Strategic Transfer problems

Post by sanderz »

Hi

Situation is (skip to the last para)

* i have 12 trains and 5 trucks in supreme HQ which is in the capitol city

* its the start of a new turn

* 4 hexes away i have an infantry unit whose HQ is the supreme HQ and is also in a city that is connected to the capitol by a railroad

* if i try and strat move the infantry unit by rail it can't go anywhere and says my rail cap is 2070 of 165 to go 1 hex

* where does the 165 come from? shouldn't it be in the 1000's due to all the trains and trucks i have?

goddamit - having just typed all that it dawns on me that the TOE transfers have propbably used up all my rail capacity - is that how it works? as it was only turn 2 and a lot of TOE transfers were made - is there any way to globally turn off TOE transfers if i urgently need to transfer a unit on the following turn?
ernieschwitz

RE: Strategic Transfer problems

Post by ernieschwitz »

You can do it by reserving railcap points. Just set it to everyhing.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”