WW2 Era Weapons, Soviet and PRC carrier aircraft

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

jun5896

WW2 Era Weapons, Soviet and PRC carrier aircraft

Post by jun5896 »

May I suggest that add World War 2 Era ships and planes(especially axis side and 20's~40's Interwar and WW2 era), WW2 Facility(V2 missile base) and WW2 Hypothetical Weapons(Me 262,Me 163,Ar 234,Kriegsmarine Plan Z, Japanese Hypo ships etc..)

When add WW2 database, I try to realize WW2 naval battle or strike scenario. [:D] I know some allied side weapons include CW database, however if add World War weapons that is useful for make scenario with a wide choice, It is all-big-gun battle and carrier battle.

And lastly, In this respect, focus on modern era. US hypo weapon is good decision, So I hope to strengthen for soviet. It likes Su-33 proposed model(R-77, Kh-31 or 35U option), 90's MiG-29K option, 2020's T-50 PAK-FA and PRC J-31(FC-31) or J-10(J-11 naval variant is J-15) Naval Variant version(It is good rival for F-35 Lightning II and F-24 Hellcat II).

Thank you for reading my grumble, and I enjoy playing this game. :)
thewood1

RE: WW2 Era Weapons, Soviet and PRC carrier aircraft

Post by thewood1 »

Might want to move it to the database or feature request thread and not have it in the tech support thread.
HudsonGame

Post by HudsonGame »

I agree that it would be nice to have a few more World War II platforms. They have added a number already. Oh, thewood1 is correct that your post would work better in the database thread, but, this is not the tech support thread, it is the Mods and Scenarios thread.
jun5896

Post by jun5896 »

ORIGINAL: HudsonGame

I agree that it would be nice to have a few more World War II platforms. They have added a number already. Oh, thewood1 is correct that your post would work better in the database thread, but, this is not the tech support thread, it is the Mods and Scenarios thread.

Yes. That's right. I will suggest on database thread. Thank you for your opinion!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”