port supply to Denmark

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

Seminole

port supply to Denmark

Post by Seminole »

While it isn't an issue of strategic importance in this game, at this time, I think it could be in future games:

My opponent was able to bring Denmark under the brutal heel of Allied occupation. I liberated the oppressed Danes, and for the last few weeks Reich labor crews have been working to undo the damage wrought by the occupiers.

I've noticed that for some reason, although I have over 60 cargo ships available in the north, supplies are not being shipped to the Danish ports, and they're relying on goods trucked to their locations until the rail repair crews finish their work.

Is there a reason I'm not seeing as to why no supplies flow over the Baltic to my Danish ports? I would expect to be able to maintain units in those areas in the event the rail lines to Germany were cut, but it doesn't appear to work that way.

Server game, Seminole v S2Tanker.
It will be several turns before my rail repair reaches the tip of Denmark, so you should be able to pull some saves to see supplies are not moving over the water in this area.
"War is never a technical problem only, and if in pursuing technical solutions you neglect the psychological and the political, then the best technical solutions will be worthless." - Hermann Balck
whoofe

RE: port supply to Denmark

Post by whoofe »

naval interdiction?
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

No, the Germans actually control the area around Jutland by default, but the enemy hasn't been trying to provide naval interdiction since his eviction.

"War is never a technical problem only, and if in pursuing technical solutions you neglect the psychological and the political, then the best technical solutions will be worthless." - Hermann Balck
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Is this a server game, and if so, can you give me the usernames of the players. I'd like to get a save of this if possible.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

Server game, Seminole v S2Tanker.
It will be several turns before my rail repair reaches the tip of Denmark, so you should be able to pull some saves to see supplies are not moving over the water in this area.
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Added to the bug list to check why ports aren't receiving freight by sea.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”