Opponent wanted for multiplayer campaign

Post requests for head to head play here.
Housies

Opponent wanted for multiplayer campaign

Post by Housies »

Hi all,

I am playing a grand campaign on multiplayer against a friend of mine. I must say it is the best way to experience the game. The combination of weaker and stronger battle groups allow for various battles and even losing 3 VP's may feel like a victory because your weak infantry group managed to kill one Tiger while making a fighting retreat. Next round you can move in an armored brigade and ragain the VP's.

I am looking for another opponent to practice new tactics. Perhaps we can start with a smaller campaign. I hope to find a opponent who can make it 2-3 times a week (evening in european time) to get a campaign going.

Contact me via steam id: housies

cheers
tigercub

RE: Opponent wanted for multiplayer campaign

Post by tigercub »

sign me up old time player! grand campaign

Tigercub
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Housies

Post by Housies »

Hi all,

I have to add I am looking for a player in a western Europe time zone. (I live in Belgium)
Playing a grand campaign against someone from Australia does not work very well :)

Anyone still interested in a grand campaign MP? Beginner or experienced players does not matter. Post here or add me on steam (housies).
Pieter76

Post by Pieter76 »

Hi Housies,

I'm also from Belgium and interested in a game. I'm a beginner so I might not be a real challenge, but I'm willing to invest some time in the game to get better.

I added you on steam.

Regards,
Pieter
Housies

Post by Housies »

Great, sorry for the late reply, but I'll accept your invite.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”