Pacific War 1941 IJ/Kwantung and / or Allied opponent(-s) sought

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

Sensei.Tokugawa

Pacific War 1941 IJ/Kwantung and / or Allied opponent(-s) sought

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

I'd accommodate two simultaneous games of the scenario above from both sides against two different opponents preferably.I am kind of new to AT since I have played both DC titles mainly for over a year now, all in PBEM mode, and I have failed to find opponents here for the Soviet - Afghan War 1979 - 89 and the Winter War 1939 here so I am recoiling to AT only now to see if I am going to have some better luck. Looks like some other scenarios and approaches are much more popular here among the community. I am also open to suggestions then what house rules and choke points in the gameplay to obey and observe here, Pacific theater simply has to be demanding in terms of skill and awareness etc.
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

Bombur

RE: Pacific War 19141 IJ/Kwantung and / or Allied opponent(-s) sought

Post by Bombur »

Where do I find these scenarios? I can play against you.
Sensei.Tokugawa

RE: Pacific War 1941 IJ/Kwantung and / or Allied opponent(-s) sought

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

They're both to be found in the stock scenario set in my AT Gold version, as far as I can remember - I am writing from another machine now - they're in one of the WWII folders and in Human Only subfolder there.

Judging by your expertise with the game which side for me as a player still quite new to the game system would you recommend first? Japanese or the Allies? I am fine with either side as it seems even though I mostly lean towards playing as the Allied forces. I'd also appreciate suggestions regarding the scenario setup for PBEM game which would make it as best strategic simulation as possible without any sci-fi stuff, so to speak.

Thanks for a prompt reply.
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

Bombur

RE: Pacific War 1941 IJ/Kwantung and / or Allied opponent(-s) sought

Post by Bombur »

I´m not familiarized with this scenario. I usually play mods, like the GD1938. I can take Japan and you´re allies.
My email: afenelon@terra.com.br

Return to “Opponents Wanted”