AARRRRGGGG!!!!

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
RD_Knights_X

AARRRRGGGG!!!!

Post by RD_Knights_X »

This game can be VERY ANNOYING when you cannot connect through the lobby with your (potential) opponent. Matrix..... you MUST DO SOMETHING about the lobby connection. Tonight (7/29/15) Hetser and I tried repeatedly to connect in the lobby. Either I could not see him, when he was showing being connected, or he could not see me when I was connected. When we were both connected and seeing each other, a game was initiated, BUT we could not connect.

Matrix....you have to do something about this repeated, annoying problem.
SteveMcClaire

RE: AARRRRGGGG!!!!

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Knights,

I will check and see if there's an issue with the lobby system itself. I just did a quick test and was able to connect GtC via the lobby. Please let me know if the problem continues.

Steve
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

had the same problem tonite aug 22/15....with Jonathon pollard and RD knights later. was there lobby issues? or is it an ongoing problem??? something needs to be done with the lobby !
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Are you able to chat in the lobby when this happens (not being able to see each other)?

Are either of you using the Steam version of the game?

Steve
RD_Knights_X

Post by RD_Knights_X »

Steve, in answer to your question: We did not use the Lobby chat capability since I have a Team Speak account. Our communication was via a separate program. I'm not sure about Steiner, but I do not have a Steam account for GtC. At any rate, we were not trying to connect through Steam.
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

I was able to chat thru the lobby. I do not have a steam version.
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Thanks for the information.

Please try the lobby chat next time you run into this, Knights. If that works (i.e. you and Stiener can both see each other's chat messages) and the connect to opponent does not, that eliminates some possibilities for where the problem may lie.

Thanks,

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”