OT Matrix Premier League

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

warspite1

OT Matrix Premier League

Post by warspite1 »

Gents

If any of you want to take part in the Fantasy Football this year please see the link below.

tm.asp?m=3378736&mpage=20&key=&#3904806
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Jagdtiger14

RE: OT Matrix Premier League

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

Seeing as I am an NFL owner, I already have my fantasy team;-)
Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC
CrusssDaddy

Post by CrusssDaddy »

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

Seeing as I am an NFL owner, I already have my fantasy team;-)

Packers shareholder, or just messing with us?
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

You got it Cruss! My WiF counter avatar might have been a bit too obvious;-)
Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC
CrusssDaddy

Post by CrusssDaddy »

Awesome. There's no team I despise more... alright, maybe the Cowboys. And the Seahawks. And the Pats. Wish Rodgers and Matthews could put up a fight, can't wait for Kaepernick to embarrass you guys again Week 4.
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

Hey! F-you man! ;-)

I despise the Cowboys and Pats too.

Not sure where your optimism comes from for the 49ers. Lost your awesome head coach...new head coaches take some time to get their bearings. You were 8-8 last year and missed the playoffs. Lost a bunch of good players (I like Chris Borland). And probably most importantly, your O-line is new and I suspect K will be on his back quite a bit.

The Packers have an awesome team this year. I expect them to make it to the Super Bowl...a 14-2 season is not out of the question when you look at their schedule. Odds makers have them the favorite to win Super Bowl 50 (6-1). Seahawks are #2 at 13-2. Colts 8-1, Pats 9-1, Cowboys 10-1. Injuries as always are the big factor...the Pack has some depth though.
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Carlton Football Club anyone? [:'(]

Cheers, Neilster

Attachments
Carlton_wallpaper_3.jpg
Carlton_wallpaper_3.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 46 times
Cheers, Neilster
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

Australian Rules Football is awesome! I remember when the NFL was on strike in the early 80's...the major networks exposed us to it week after week...loved it!
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Well, we certainly like it. It's like a combination of soccer, rugby and basketball. It's very fast, athletic and physical.

Unfortunately Carlton are pretty bad this season but I can always watch their past glories on my Thomas Edison Kinetoscope [:'(]

There have been a few highlights still though. Below is Andrew Walker (sporting the Crimean War look) taking a spectacular mark. This is a totally legal thing to do and wins you a free kick. Everybody loves a big "hanger" and just quietly, when The Neilster played I had a bit of a reputation for taking them [;)]

Cheers, Neilster

Attachments
Andrew Walker.jpg
Andrew Walker.jpg (165.36 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Cheers, Neilster
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

I remember rooting for the Hawks (Hawthorne) back in 1983...and they won the Championship.

Now if they could get a women's lingerie Australian Rules league started...;-)
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Hawthorn are looking ominously good again and may well win the premiership for the third year in a row.

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
Orm

Post by Orm »

It would be nice if some more could join our (free) fantasy football league. You find it at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/.

After you joined and created your first team you join our league with number 356659-209492.

We need you!
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

Return to “World in Flames”