This Video is the Dogs Bollocks!

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Footslogger

This Video is the Dogs Bollocks!

Post by Footslogger »

What in the world did I say?

See this video to translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLA583OqKM

I'm sure Warspite will laugh at this.

warspite1

RE: This Video is the Dogs Bollocks!

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Footslogger

What in the world did I say?

See this video to translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLA583OqKM

I'm sure Warspite will laugh at this.

warspite1

Thanks Footslogger - I will have a look at more stuff on that Anglophenia site. Further to a recent thread post I see there is a clip on regional accents.

BTW, they left off my favourite (i.e. funniest swear word) e.g. Chickenboy is a total w*****r [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Coach Zuck

Post by Coach Zuck »

FUNNY!

As frustrating as this game can be at times it is definitely
THE DOGS BOLLOCKS!
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1
BTW, they left off my favourite (i.e. funniest swear word) e.g. Chickenboy is a total w*****r [:)]

It left off my two of my favourite [sic] swear words. For example: "That git Warspite1 talks nothing but sloblocks."
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

favourite [sic]

Yeah, that's the Brits. When will they ever learn how to spell?[:D]
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Too funny. Using this against the Canucks when they come down for the annual golf tourney. They have some interesting vernacular them themselves,eh. [:D]
Damn caught on here. [:D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Too funny. Using this against the Canucks when they come down for the annual golf tourney. They have some interesting vernacular them themselves,eh. [:D]
Damn caught on here. [:D]

Yeah, that's what happens when you can hit 'em with a rock.[:'(]

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: rustysi
favourite [sic]

warspite1

Such a shame. We leave you with a perfectly good language (the bestest language in the history of the world - and I'm not even biased) and what do you do with it? You totally balls it up. What happened? Did the letter U get banned for some felony or heinous crime of some sort? Was U a bootlegger in the 30's or some such and had to be put away?

Listen - everyone deserves a second chance. Set U free, put everyone's favourite vowel back where he belongs in his rightful place and add some colour to your sad little lives - and moreover - restore American English to proper English English. [:)]

Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Listen - everyone deserves a second chance. Set U free, put everyone's favourite vowel back where he belongs in his rightful place and add some colour to your sad little lives - and moreover - restore American English to proper English English. [:)]

Skip it, ya ponce. Remember-when it comes to 'honor', there's no room for 'u'. [:'(]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Skip it, ya ponce. Remember-when it comes to 'honor', there's no room for 'u'. [:'(]
warspite1

Ponce? [turns to camera] Well he wasn't very nice was he boys and girls?

I suppose you think you are clever with that no room for U, cheap excuse for a retort, that you clearly got a grown up to help you with? Well let this be a lesson for you. NEVER mess with a genius wordsmith such as myself. A man with a mind as sharp as a steel trap, combined with a rapist wit, I will now make you sorry you tried to take me on in the fine art of lexical structure and the nature of linguistic representations. I will utterly destroy you, and bring you to your knees, with the power of words alone.

[stands erect, legs apart and prepares to display his oratory prowess] Ahem.....

B****r off you old fart.

Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

[stands erect, legs apart and prepares to display his oratory prowess] Ahem.....

'Oratory prowess'? Is that what we're supposed to see when you stand erect with your legs apart? I'd venture that it's a short story written in 5 point font. [:'(]
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

A man with a mind as sharp as a steel trap

Might need a bit of Rustoleum on that....
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

A man with a mind as sharp as a steel trap

Might need a bit of Rustoleum on that....
warspite1

Surely you mean Rstolem?

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

'Oratory prowess'? Is that what we're supposed to see when you stand erect with your legs apart? I'd venture that it's a short story written in 5 point font. [:'(]
warspite1

No - we are talking magnum opus baby!

rustysi

Post by rustysi »

favourite [sic]

warspite1

Such a shame. We leave you with a perfectly good language (the bestest language in the history of the world - and I'm not even biased) and what do you do with it? You totally balls it up. What happened? Did the letter U get banned for some felony or heinous crime of some sort? Was U a bootlegger in the 30's or some such and had to be put away?

I think we murder the English language over here just to piss you guys off. How we doin'?[:D]

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

I think we murder the English language over here just to piss you guys off. How we doin'?[:D]
warspite1

In all honesty? We couldn't give a toss....

Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

warspite1

Lord Grantham...erm...dawg Grantham...says it best here, I believe: [:D]

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/d ... ing-abbey-

ETA: "Soon, Downton will be kicking it with mad bitches and Benjamins..."[:D]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

warspite1

warspite1

A wha?
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

warspite1

warspite1

Ah, where's your sense of humor. Hey, look no 'u'.[:D]

Edit: Of course I meant the second one.

rustysi

Post by rustysi »

warspite1

Lord Grantham...erm...dawg Grantham...says it best here, I believe: [:D]

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/d ... ing-abbey-

ETA: "Soon, Downton will be kicking it with mad bitches and Benjamins..."[:D]

[:D]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”