Ant Man

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Zap

Ant Man

Post by Zap »

The obscure marvel hero. Went to see the movie and was pleasantly surprised. it had a hero anyone could identify with and got quite a few laughs out of me and the audience. I would recommend this one.
Ranger33

RE: Ant Man

Post by Ranger33 »

Yeah, it was really good! Paul Rudd is Paul Rudd per usual, but I like that character. It was one I would see again for sure.
Zap

Post by Zap »

No one else liked this picture.
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

Boring movie. I'm done with the whole Marvel superhero cr*p. American Sniper was way better.
Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

Okay, I'll bite, why in the world would you compare Ant Man to American Sniper?
Zap

Post by Zap »

So I guess you prefer true stories as opposed to being entertained? And that's all right. I went for the entertainment value and it really did entertain.
Jagdtiger14

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

Ranger: Ah...both are movies in a theater that you have to pay an arm and a leg to see...If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'd rather see the one over the other...unless my wife says otherwise (she forced me to go see Jurasic Park).

Zap: I do prefer true stories (which is entertaining to me)...as for fantasy/sci-fi...I didn't have a chance to see the recent Mad Max, looking forward to the new Star Wars and Star Trek movies. I'm done with the comic book "hero" stuff. I'm glad you had a good time though!
Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC
Zap

Post by Zap »

I take it your not old enough to get a senior discount? I paid six bucks to see the movie with my senior discount. That may have made it more enjoyable.
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

Ranger: Ah...both are movies in a theater that you have to pay an arm and a leg to see...If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'd rather see the one over the other...unless my wife says otherwise (she forced me to go see Jurasic Park).

Hmm, well, okay. Just seems like an odd comparison. It's like two people are talking about chocolate ice cream and you say you would rather have spaghetti. Different ways of thinking I suppose [:D]

Return to “General Discussion”