How do you attacj the Russian Air Force on Turn 1 1941

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

kevini1000

How do you attacj the Russian Air Force on Turn 1 1941

Post by kevini1000 »

Hi,

I reinstalled the game since it was available on steam now. Lots of changes.
What is the optimal way to go about this. I recon all the bases then do manual strikes.
The one thing I don't like is that the air groups attacking cycle and I have units that further away than
what is available committing to the attack. I hold the shift key and they still give me units too far away.

Thanks
chaos45

RE: How do you attacj the Russian Air Force on Turn 1 1941

Post by chaos45 »

if you click on the airbase you want to use to do the raid if will que up whats available from that airbase and its air command.

This gets around the shift click giving u airbases far away.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”