Soviet mech sorps not flipping to guards

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

M60A3TTS

Soviet mech sorps not flipping to guards

Post by M60A3TTS »

I have my server game going with smokindave34 and noticed my mech corps with the needed # of wins isn't converting to guards. I'm under the 40% limit for sure.

I also ran a test against the 43 campaign game and see a similar result. You can see in the screenshot, the 6th Mech Corps has 25 wins and hasn't flipped.

Help please.

M60A3TTS

RE: Soviet mech sorps not flipping to guards

Post by M60A3TTS »

ok so evidently tank corps may not be counted against the 40% limit and mech corps may be considered a separate category. I disbanded the guards mech corps in the 43 scenario and next turn, two mech corps flipped to guards. So maybe in my game with Dave, I just haven't gotten the die roll yet.
loki100

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS

ok so evidently tank corps may not be counted against the 40% limit and mech corps may be considered a separate category. I disbanded the guards mech corps in the 43 scenario and next turn, two mech corps flipped to guards. So maybe in my game with Dave, I just haven't gotten the die roll yet.

think that is the answer, there is a large amount of luck and seemingly quite a wide spread?
M60A3TTS

Post by M60A3TTS »

I guess. The one mech corps in my game with Dave has like 18 wins. Guess I keep rolling snake eyes. [:(]
smokindave34

Post by smokindave34 »

I think it was because those 18 wins were against me rear guard 2nd echelon units and they only count for 1/2 of a "normal" win [:D]

Let see what the mech corps does against the elite of the Wehrmacht and then we can talk about potential guards status.....
M60A3TTS

Post by M60A3TTS »

Well I have to at least keep the second echelon busy while your elite keep punching holes in my lines.
loki100

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS

I guess. The one mech corps in my game with Dave has like 18 wins. Guess I keep rolling snake eyes. [:(]

I think the luck factor/range is huge. I've just had a tank corps flip to Gds as one brigade had 8 wins and the other two 5 each.

Every turn I get back I gaze on it with a drooling enthusiasm while mouthing phrases such as 'my precious' ... its going back to the Urals, there is no way am I going to let the Germans damage its undoubtedly very shiny and new T-34s. [;)]
morvael

Post by morvael »

You have reached % limit of mechanized corps that are guards. I see some on the list below (I count 6).

Return to “Tech Support”