Screen Resolution

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Burnt

Screen Resolution

Post by Burnt »

I have just bought CMANO and I am having problem with screen resolution. What is the recommended resolution for running the programme? Is there any option to use lower resolutions to increase letter size?

thank you for your guidance

Burnt
thewood1

RE: Screen Resolution

Post by thewood1 »

Do you have the latest 1.08 version. An update soon after release resolved some of the font sizing issues.
Burnt

Post by Burnt »

V 1.08 is installed, but the problem persist [&:]

Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Hello,

Can you describe the problem you are having? A screenshot would also help.
Burnt

Post by Burnt »

Dear Sunburn,

thank you for your reply. There could be the possibility that the graphic perfomance of the PC I have been using has to do with the problem: I am now trying to get a better understanding of the issue. In case I need to download the programme on an other PC, what are the procedures? Is it possible to have the programme installed on 2 PCs?

Thanks for your help

Burnt
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Burnt
In case I need to download the programme on an other PC, what are the procedures? Is it possible to have the programme installed on 2 PCs?

Yes, you can have it installed in any of your PCs. In case you don't have a backup of the original game file installer , you can open a helpdesk support ticket or contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk requesting new download links.

Return to “Tech Support”