Olorin [J] vs JocMeister [A]

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ny59giants

RE: Battle for Java

Post by ny59giants »

Naval search is clearly lacking in the Andaman Sea.

Use Nell & Betty to fill in the gaps. Japan doesn't build many large xAKs during the war years.
[center]Image[/center]
Olorin

Post by Olorin »

Sorry for the lack of updates folks. Been very busy with work. Also... summertime.

Also...crisis. With everything that's going on, playing a game is low on my "to do" list. But I have to say, the Greek economy has some fat to burn still, so most people are managing well, especially in the countryside where I live. It's the urbanites that are paying the heaviest price so far.

Anyway, I managed to play 2 turns and I must report that Pearl Harbor has fallen! Yes! More details coming soon.
pws1225

Post by pws1225 »

My SO is part Greek and her mother lives in Thessaloniki. No real burden there either so far.
Olorin

Post by Olorin »

My personal opinion is that if we don't issue our own currency immediately, the slide will continue until everyone is affected.
obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: Olorin

My personal opinion is that if we don't issue our own currency immediately, the slide will continue until everyone is affected.

Interesting. Just in Greece visiting some Greek friends on Hydra and some of them think EU will not "let" Greece leave as having a struggling economy in the fold means Euro stays low and export exchange is better. They think this is a "planned" failure. They also think Greeks have to start cracking down on the rich and recalcitrant not paying taxes and the other basic corruptions going on. A lot to do it sounds like to me.

That said, I LOVE being in Greece, and the people I know and meet, so I hope something gets balanced out. [:)]
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
ofmetare

Re: Olorin [J] vs JocMeister [A]

Post by ofmetare »

Comment to remind myself to reread this
Glory?
29000Kevin

Re: Olorin [J] vs JocMeister [A]

Post by 29000Kevin »

ofmetare wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:40 am Comment to remind myself to reread this
I'm not sure if necroing an old ancient thread was really necessary. Couldn't you bookmark the link instead?

Return to “After Action Reports”