EF box bug

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

Seminole

EF box bug

Post by Seminole »

Playing without control of the EF box.
server game, Seminole v S2Tanker

Had a problem where two regiments of the 2nd FJ Div were for some reason not getting replacements so they couldn't get back to 75% TOE in order to withdraw. I had OKW within 5 hexes of one of them, and a depot under both of them, but their TOE wouldn't rise.

Well, now it is May '44 and the 2nd FJ Div has returned to the map from the Eastern Front, but two of its old regiments are still on the map.

It was named 2d Fallschirmjaeger Div.

I'm not sure what to do about the 'stuck' regiments. I can't re-assign them to a new HQ to try and improve their admin rolls. I've placed OKW within 5 hexes of one of them to see if that would help months ago to no avail.
"War is never a technical problem only, and if in pursuing technical solutions you neglect the psychological and the political, then the best technical solutions will be worthless." - Hermann Balck
Joel Billings

RE: EF box bug

Post by Joel Billings »

Please post a save or send to 2by3@2by3games.com. If it's a server game, please let me know the usernames of the players. Thanks.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Seminole

RE: EF box bug

Post by Seminole »

Seminole and S2Tanker are the player names.
"War is never a technical problem only, and if in pursuing technical solutions you neglect the psychological and the political, then the best technical solutions will be worthless." - Hermann Balck

Return to “Tech Support”