To the Moon and Beyond Sale!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

To the Moon and Beyond Sale!

Post by Daniele »

Gully Foyle is my name /And Terra is my nation / Deep space is my dwelling place / The stars my destination - Alfred Bester

Take part in the greatest adventure ever undertaken by mankind with three fantastic games 30% discounted!

Pandora: First Contact is a 4x sci fi videogame focusing on the desperate attempt to colonize a Earthlike planet, facing indigenous lifeforms whilst not misjudging the goals of the other human factions. As they strive to take control, each will research and develop numerous new technologies, discovering new weapons and industry, whilst opening trade agreements and forging alliances with other factions to gain a foothold. Remember: in a hostile planet trust could be dangerous!

Space Program Manager puts you in charge of the American or Soviet Space Agency (with the possibility to play a fictional UN one) aiming for space domination. In the game you will have to choose wisely how to allocate resources, what programs have priorities and managing personnel. If you have any interest in space exploration and the events that transpired during the 'Race to the Moon', this is a game you just do not want to miss!

Armada 2526 is the heir to one of the first great space empire-building games, and it is the product of veteran game designer and developer R.T. Smith, of “Total War” series fame. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles. Create bustling colonies on foreign worlds to build powerful fleets, construct advanced buildings and research facilities that will help you master space and defend your civilization!

You only have this week-end to use the coupon as the sale will expire on Monday 20th at midnight Pacific Daylight Time (9am CEST/ 3am EDT)

To use the coupon just type this code before checking out!

[center]Apollo11[/center]
cpdeyoung

RE: To the Moon and Beyond Sale!

Post by cpdeyoung »

How nice to see a quotation from Bester's wonderful "The Stars My Destination". Very fine book!

Chuck
Daniele

RE: To the Moon and Beyond Sale!

Post by Daniele »

Thanks Chuck,

This is one of my sci fi preferred books. Its atmosphere totallt won me when I was a kid

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”