Reinforcements screen and scrolling

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Gribeauval

Reinforcements screen and scrolling

Post by Gribeauval »

I can't scroll down in the reinforcemens screen.
When I press the bottom arrow to read the end of the list of reinforcements, this list is closed and replaced by 2 lines with the words "Union reinforcements" and "CSA reinforcements".
ericbabe

RE: Reinforcements screen and scrolling

Post by ericbabe »

Which scenario is this?
Gribeauval

Post by Gribeauval »

This is the historical Williamsburg scenario. I play as union.
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

When I try it, it seems that the reinforcements just fit on one screen in that scenario. The titles you're seeing are always displayed, which I admit is kind of confusing. What is your screen resolution?
Gribeauval

Post by Gribeauval »

I don't believe that the list of reinforcements fits in the screen : later, in the battle, some union reinforcements were removed from the list , because the units had arrived on the map.
I have then discovered that the last union unit was followed by the title "CSA reinforcements" and by the list of the corresponding confederate units.

I believe that they are 2 issues :
- when I scroll down with the arrow the reinforcement list, it is replaced by 2 lines "union reinforcements" and "CSA reinforcements"
- the CSA reinforcements are displayed for the union player, even if FOW is on.

I use 1280x768 display.
marcpennington

Post by marcpennington »

I can confirm the same problem on the Williamsburg scenario, for the OOB as well. FTR, I run at 1920X 1200.
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

Thank you for the reply. The intention is to display reinforcements for the other side simply because this is considered to be public knowledge. Some players don't like this, and we have considered turning off this feature, but I've been waiting to see whether we receive more feedback on this.

I'll see whether I can make the screens scroll at half-screen-per-click which should help clarify the reinforcement lists.

Return to “Tech Support”