Eric / Gil - Please help

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

genehaynes

Eric / Gil - Please help

Post by genehaynes »

I know you guys are probably bust with other issues, but if you get a chance could you please look my posts regarding the Advance brigade order, and the one regarding the Unit Roster. My primary concern is the Advance order as it seems to be broke (i.e. Not modifying combat values per the manual).
zakblood

RE: Eric / Gil - Please help

Post by zakblood »

all posts are read, and will be answered once checked etc with a reply, please wait and it will be sorted, they are aware of your post
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
genehaynes

Post by genehaynes »

Thanks for the heads up Zak, appreciate it.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

your welcome as always, Erik back so won't be long hopefully
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

I started reading over the code to respond yesterday, but I didn't yet finish my code review. Thanks for your interest in the game! As Gil mentioned I was away on a business trip for a week, then, as he may have not mentioned, I was ill when I returned, so I'm catching up on two weeks of old communications and to-do items.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

well hope your feeling better now and enjoyed the holiday[&o][&o][&o]

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”