Random crash in game

Report bugs and ask for support here.
Sodei

Random crash in game

Post by Sodei »

I have a peculiar situation here, my game randomly crash telling me something about DirectX Burst mode or something (I could offer a screenshot) when I play. I cannot reproduce the bug each time but it got evermore present on my last game (already at my second attempt with REDS with a different approach).

The problem is that this is the only game of AGEOD that keep giving me this bug, I used to work a way around but this one is persistent and increasing in happening.

I don't really know what to give for testing since I can restart the game and reload my turn and play for 1-2 minutes before it crashes again...

I praise the Lord of Helping Hands for is assistance[&o][&o][&o]

EDIT: Ok this must be on my end, every AGEOD game is getting freaky and I can't play them. Don't take this into account.
zakblood

RE: Random crash in game

Post by zakblood »

hard drive or memory error, if it is affecting all your games, or could just be a bad install / error in windows, have you tried a system repair? or check even, for me a fresh install of windows fixes all software error's but won't fix hardware ones, but then at least you will know either way, good luck...
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Sodei

RE: Random crash in game

Post by Sodei »

Well it's not ALL game (my bad) It's my other AGEOD games. I might have installed something recently conflicting with it. I will have to verify that when I have more time.

I did try with other games (high-end new games a la Witcher 3 and older games) and did not get any crashes. I will test it further tomorrow.

Return to “Tech Support”