Reliability and Mission Failures

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

Delaware

Reliability and Mission Failures

Post by Delaware »

Maybe this has been answered but if the Rocket is at 97% and the capsule is at 96%, why am i getting failures in the Mercury launches? I have had three straight failures for Mercury with multiple Tiger Team opportunities. The only thing I can figure is that the game is "rolling" against a check on flight controllers. Is that the case? It seems draconian.
Jorge_Stanbury

RE: Reliability and Mission Failures

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

Flight controllers; you want their skill in the late 80s/ early 90s by the time of Mercury

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”