War Plan Orange 1930s Scenario

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

GaryChildress

War Plan Orange 1930s Scenario

Post by GaryChildress »

Is anyone interested in doing a War Plan Orange scenario starting around December 7, 1931 until maybe 1934 or so? I'm thinking of maybe assembling a team of modders to work on such a scenario. I can do pretty much all the art work if others would be interested in putting together the database. Perhaps importing some data from War Plan Orange's database might make things quicker and easier. For one person the task would be daunting but a team of people could break down the work into more manageable chunks.

Would anyone else be interested in participating in such an endeavor?

Thanks.
Alfred

RE: War Plan Orange 1930s Scenario

Post by Alfred »

Earlier than 7 Dec 1941 start is often raised, the last time just 3 weeks ago and still on page 1 of the sub forum.

See the response provided then.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3878837

definitely don't overlook the embedded link and the advice to just search on "start date".

Alfred
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

I suggested to Gary in a thread on Friday that he could do a War Plan Orange by setting it to some dates within the time frame of Witp (Dec 1941 to 1946)and just saying it's earlier.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

ORIGINAL: wdolson

I suggested to Gary in a thread on Friday that he could do a War Plan Orange by setting it to some dates within the time frame of Witp (Dec 1941 to 1946)and just saying it's earlier.

Bill

Yes. This is what I had in mind.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”