New version uploaded

Frank Hunter's Campaigns on the Danube is an operational study of the campaigns along the Danube in 1805 and 1809. Campaigns on the Danube's system focuses on trying to present the player with the same sort of decisions placed on their historical counterparts; how to feed an army and move that army according to a plan, all the while trying to fight a campaign. There is also an option to allow players to play out the battles with miniatures and input the results.
Agathosdaimon

RE: New version uploaded

Post by Agathosdaimon »

sorry, i was away for a few days - sorry there is nothing new - here is the response

Hello Agathosdaimon,

Sorry, but we are now awaiting another set of files from Frank. The producer has chased this again today and hopefully Frank will send these through shortly. Again, sorry for the delay but we are not going to abandon the patch and once we have everything ready to go we will get this live on the site.

Kind Regards,

Joe Miller
The Slitherine Group
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

Waiting patiently. Thanks for the update.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

Any news ?
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
Agathosdaimon

Post by Agathosdaimon »

heya,
well i did query again a few days ago and the reply i got was

"Unfortunately the patch is not ready yet. As far as I know, tt seems there some issues with the patch running on Windows XP."

so we are all still waiting sadly
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

Thanks anyway, waiting. [:)]

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

Agathosdaimon

Post by Agathosdaimon »

Frank has let me know he fixed teh xp issue a few days ago and uploaded it to matrix so we should get the next update soon i imagine
ulisin

Post by ulisin »

wow!
[:)]
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Frank has let me know he fixed teh xp issue a few days ago and uploaded it to matrix so we should get the next update soon i imagine
Thanks for the info. [:)]

RCHarmon

Post by RCHarmon »

New patch is out and I started playing again. Ulm scenario.........before I get very far into the scenario while I am trying to send orders to my corps I get a message that no messengers are available. Now this is new and what does it mean???????? How many messengers do I have anyways????????? This game requires many many messages....so.....what is up. I just ended both my games as I cannot continue not being able to communicate with my corps.

I think this is new and why??????
demiller

Post by demiller »

ORIGINAL: RCH

New patch is out and I started playing again. Ulm scenario.........before I get very far into the scenario while I am trying to send orders to my corps I get a message that no messengers are available. Now this is new and what does it mean???????? How many messengers do I have anyways????????? This game requires many many messages....so.....what is up. I just ended both my games as I cannot continue not being able to communicate with my corps.

I think this is new and why??????

I'm having the same issue with the Ulm Campaign. I can't find anything in the manual or the forum about this. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
AKA panzerde
RCHarmon

Post by RCHarmon »

From my understanding these issues will be fixed with the next patch which is due anytime now.
RCHarmon

Post by RCHarmon »

I've tried out the miniatures function and am having a problem. It seems the winner is adjusted for, but the loses do not record. Has anyone else come across this?
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

Return to “Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809”