Diesel Boat Uses Battery on Surface and not Diesel Engines

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Werewolf13

Diesel Boat Uses Battery on Surface and not Diesel Engines

Post by Werewolf13 »

Driving a Kilo on the surface at cruise (speed 7kts). After a bit I noticed the battery is still going down and it isn't running on the diesel engines and recharging the battery.

What am I missing? How do I make the boat use the diesel for a surface transit and recharge the battery?
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
Casinn

RE: Diesel Boat Uses Battery on Surface and not Diesel Engines

Post by Casinn »

Do you have the latest RC build? They have fixed a lot of sub recharging issues lately.
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

ORIGINAL: Casinn

Do you have the latest RC build? They have fixed a lot of sub recharging issues lately.

NO...
I'll get it when it goes live on STEAM.
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Yes, the """fix""" for diesel sub battery recharge is already in the public v1.08 RCs.
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

Yes, the """fix""" for diesel sub battery recharge is already in the public v1.08 RCs.

1.08 678.17 fixes the issue - I tested it using a couple of German boats.

Michael Andress

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”