Logistics Phase Event Log - Unknown Value

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

skrielow

Logistics Phase Event Log - Unknown Value

Post by skrielow »

In the process of trying to learn the logistics system, I've come across an unlabeled, undocumented(?) value in the Logistics Phase Event Log (underlined in red). Does anyone have any idea of what this value means?

imgur dot com slash Jk0Y5Ve.png

Thanks,
Stewart

P.S.- Sorry I had to post the link to the image as straight text, and thank you if you took the time to type it in. The attachment of image files does not work for me, and apparently Matrix forums does not allow posting of links, etc. until 7 days after your 10th post (wth?). Way to help old but quiet players whom have questions ask them properly Matrix...
rickier65

RE: Logistics Phase Event Log - Unknown Value

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: StewartK

In the process of trying to learn the logistics system, I've come across an unlabeled, undocumented(?) value in the Logistics Phase Event Log (underlined in red). Does anyone have any idea of what this value means?

imgur dot com slash Jk0Y5Ve.png

Thanks,
Stewart

P.S.- Sorry I had to post the link to the image as straight text, and thank you if you took the time to type it in. The attachment of image files does not work for me, and apparently Matrix forums does not allow posting of links, etc. until 7 days after your 10th post (wth?). Way to help old but quiet players whom have questions ask them properly Matrix...
Thanks,

Let's see if this helps:

Rick

Attachments
linkedimg.jpg
linkedimg.jpg (42.87 KiB) Viewed 154 times
skrielow

Post by skrielow »

Thank you Rick!
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

As I can read from the code the last number you underlined suppose to be a "truck use(d)" and the one before it "freight lost". So it means one column name is missing. Should double check it with Gary.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”