Screen Resolution

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

bbmike

Screen Resolution

Post by bbmike »

I've discovered that for me the game is best run in 1024x768 mode (easier to see!). Is there a way to have the game start in a given screen resolution? I can change my desktop resolution every time before playing but that's not a good solution. If this option doesn't exist now could it be added?
Okim

RE: Screen Resolution

Post by Okim »

A good question.
ASHBERY76

Post by ASHBERY76 »

+1.
serptex

Post by serptex »

I'm running in 2560x1600 on a large monitor and it is a bit silly - ui elements are absolutely tiny and I find myself peering into the corners a lot.

More windowing and fullscreen options, and UI elements which increase in size/font size with resolution would be the easiest solution. Resizable/draggable UI elements another, more complex one.
Bestor

Post by Bestor »

Yeah would be nice to have a resoulution option or even better a windowed mode option, im been forced to play at 5040 by 1680 atm and its causing all sorts of laggy and crash issues.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Bestor,

Have you updated to 1.0.2 yet? If not, try your "Check for Updates", it should help a lot with any stability issues.

I hear you guys on the resolution request. We will look into this and whether it's possible, but we are prioritizing any severe issues first, so you will likely need to be patient.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Bestor

Post by Bestor »

Yeah im updated, and have the latest drivers, i just think the games not liking the high res, shame i cant turn my windows res down enough without my comp spazzing out to play at normal resoulutions
Radagy

Post by Radagy »

I bought the game a few days ago and running it at 2550x1600 is close to impossible. Is there a chance to change resolution on the fly? I feel a bit unconfortable as I see that the last post on this subject is 5 yers old.
Did I miss the right button on the interface?
Bingeling

Post by Bingeling »

There is no magic button, but probably some help in this post:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3869897

Return to “Tech Support”