Ia Drang

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

Jgolch

Ia Drang

Post by Jgolch »

Can anybody shed some light on the hidden objectives for the US/ARVN player in the Ia Drang scenario? Are they in the same location every game? How do you know when you find them? Obviously I have been unable to find them.
sPzAbt653

RE: Ia Drang

Post by sPzAbt653 »

I've never played that one, but I took a quick look at the briefing and saw this:

Attachments
jpeg12.jpg
jpeg12.jpg (26.15 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Jgolch

Post by Jgolch »

A light bulb eventually went off in my head and I used the scenario editor to find out the location of the 3 hidden objectives.
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: Jgolch

A light bulb eventually went off in my head and I used the scenario editor to find out the location of the 3 hidden objectives.
If you want to add more realism, play it with the unofficial patch 3XBb.exe, because with the AAA fix the VC will be able to down a few choppers with AA-guns, etc.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”