Another logistics query

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

cato12

Another logistics query

Post by cato12 »

So I finally pulled the plug and purchased witw and am currently trying to get a handle on logistics.

Im playing the husky scenario. With the US 7th army and British 8th army on Sicily, is there a quick way to tell the full supply requirements for all the units under their command?

This would be really helpful to know as it would help me decide whether or not the logistics network can support more units.
RedLancer

RE: Another logistics query

Post by RedLancer »

The Players Handbook has a useful logistics ready reckoner - I think one of the last one page guides.

For more detail you can use the Comd's Report - look in the manual 26.2.2.2 (Page 215)
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
cato12

RE: Another logistics query

Post by cato12 »

Yep I found the info in the CR, cheers.

Initial impressions are very positive, looks to a great game. [:)]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”