Suggestion Forum

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

jardail

Suggestion Forum

Post by jardail »

I'd like to make a suggestion for a suggestion thread or forum to go along with the others here. (i.e. tech support, after action etc..)

I've seen a few suggestions in here, or requests, but if there was a single location to gather them all together, it might keep suggestions or requests from becoming redundant.

If one is made, I'd like to add a suggestion/request of my own.

It involved the courier screen. Can we please have the names of the corps/division/brigade or regiment commanders color coded?

i.e.

Corps = red
Division = blue
brigade or regt = green

I'm 58 years old and trying to scroll down that list and make out names that are different from the names of the units is difficult at best.

Just a request from a retired old jarhead that truly enjoys your game(s).

gcbisset

RE: Suggestion Forum

Post by gcbisset »

I have a suggestion for this and all RTS games.

If possible, make an optional WTF Window, or you might call it battle results, where the players like me who like that level of detail, can see major results in writing, and which pauses the game until clicked to continue. Major results would be a unit routed falling back etc, and what caused it, or if a unit suffers a certain number of casualties and what units caused it. Perhaps players could choose that level, and details of what they want to hear about from a menu.

Is there any way to get details like this now, such as by seeing the console or running in debug mode. Some games can do that

Great game!

George

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”