Post -battle info

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

pcelt

Post -battle info

Post by pcelt »

Is there any method of seeing the OOB Of your opponent after the battle and details of enemy losses.
This was a very valuable feature with Gettysburg.
Thanks
gunship24

RE: Post -battle info

Post by gunship24 »

Indeed very valuable. I am a stats junkie and enjoy writing AARs. I'm pretty sure this is on our list of things to do. I'll follow it up.
Scourge of War: Waterloo QA Dev Team
davelogan69

Post by davelogan69 »

Agreed. It would be nice to see a breakdown. Gettysburg did it right. ANGV did it best: an overall screen on VP's and then a replay and a OOB button to look at individual units.
Jim_NSD

Post by Jim_NSD »

We already have replay built in. You can save the replay to examine at a later time.

-Jim
Design Lead: Scourge of War

"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont Infantry, 2 July 1863
jomni

Post by jomni »

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll use that from now on.
Hollywood7

Post by Hollywood7 »

100% agreement here. I just completed my first battle and I was expecting to work my through the AAR stats screens per SoW: Gettysburg and they were nowhere to be found. While I enjoyed the gameplay, I was really disappointed that this game lacked the after action information that SoW: Gettysburg provided. Really disappointed.

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”