Able to Load HQ onto Disorganized TRS, then it's stuck

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Able to Load HQ onto Disorganized TRS, then it's stuck

Post by rkr1958 »

I didn't mean to do this but I was able to load Terauchi onto a disorganized transport in Tokyo port. When I tried to move the transport I could because it was disorganized before the load. Once I realized what I did, I tried to "unload", "undo" all Terauchi and load him on a transport that was organized. I couldn't unload the HQ unit, no matter what I tried. I had to reload the game to "fix" my error.

Attachments
08TRSLoadBug.jpg
08TRSLoadBug.jpg (177.81 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

RE: Able to Load HQ onto Disorganized TRS, then it's stuck

Post by rkr1958 »

Game turn.
Attachments
TRSLoadBug.zip
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Ronnie
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

I can't seem to recreate this, using your gamesave. So I'm really wondering how you manage to load the disorganised transport. I tried it in two different ways, but both were not possible to do...
Peter
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

I can't seem to recreate this, using your gamesave. So I'm really wondering how you manage to load the disorganised transport. I tried it in two different ways, but both were not possible to do...
That's strange because I am able to? I just recreated it again from the save I provided. To get the bug I first click on Terauchi's HQ and then click on the 3-3 IJN TRS. Terauchi is then loaded on the disorganized TRS and cannot move or be unloaded.

I'm running the latest public beta, version 1.4.1.

Attachments
08bTRSLoadBug.jpg
08bTRSLoadBug.jpg (145.62 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Ronnie
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

Now, that's a sequence I've never used to load a TRS. I usually rightclick on the TRS, click load and select the unit I want to transport. Different approach, same result. However, not in this case.
Peter
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

Now, that's a sequence I've never used to load a TRS. I usually rightclick on the TRS, click load and select the unit I want to transport. Different approach, same result. However, not in this case.
I like to first click on the unit I wish to load and then click on the TRS I wanted it loaded onto.

I guess I like to do things backwards. [:)]
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”