Great job overall guys but....

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

jardail

Great job overall guys but....

Post by jardail »

Yeah you knew there was going to be a few lol.

Ok, something is missing. Something rather important is missing from the "move to" commands. Either that or I'm just not seeing it.

The "Move your unit to this map location" that is present in the rest of the Scourge of War series. Was there a reason that this was not included or did I just miss seeing where it's located?

Thanks for your response.
zakblood

RE: Great job overall guys but....

Post by zakblood »

not really a support question so i guess it will be moved and answered in main...
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Jim_NSD

Post by Jim_NSD »

The conversion to the new GUI system led to a number of issues. One was the map in the courier screen. We were not able to get it working to our satisfaction in time to make the release for the 200th Anniversary. It will return to the game.

-Jim
Design Lead: Scourge of War

"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont Infantry, 2 July 1863
jardail

Post by jardail »

Many thanks for the response Jim

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”