A couple of possible bugs

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

Krakenheim

A couple of possible bugs

Post by Krakenheim »

Hi

When the event "Reduction of fixed costs" occurs it doesnt seem to be affecting the quarter costs or the budget.

The PKA Space Plane mission configuration "Suborbital Test Flight" cannot be acessed due to missing goals (they are not mentioned anywhere) but you can access and run any of the other PKA missions from the start, the Suborbital mission unlocks if you do the Atmospheric mission first.

Where is the maintnace cost of Rocket Programs ? I cannot find it.

Thanks a lot

Nacho84

RE: A couple of possible bugs

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Krekanheim,

Apologies for my late reply. I believe the 'reduction of fixed costs' events is working as expected, but if you think that's not the case, please send me a savefile so that I can take a lookg at it.

Agreed about the PKA and maintenance cost of the rocket programs. I'll add a note in here to fix that for the next update.

Once again, apologies for the late reply.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”