Reverse Mouse Scroll Wheel

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

davelogan69

Reverse Mouse Scroll Wheel

Post by davelogan69 »

Hi all. In SOWG one could reverse the direction the mouse wheel zoomed in and out (mouse wheel down to zoom out and mouse wheel up to zoom in) by adding a command to an .ini file. Can one do the same in SOWW?
Thanks,
Dave
con20or

RE: Reverse Mouse Scroll Wheel

Post by con20or »

davelogan69

Post by davelogan69 »

Thanks!!
con20or

Post by con20or »

You are very welcome.
FroBodine

Post by FroBodine »

That sure is a new one to me. I can't imagine why that would be intuitive to anyone to scroll in reverse like that for zooming in and out.

But, I'm one of those old flight sim guys who absolutely needs invert Y axis in games so pulling mouse backwards pans up, and pushing mouse forward pans down, just like a flight stick.

Anyway . . . onwards!!
WilsonMG

Post by WilsonMG »

Disregard my previous message.

mousewheelrev=1 added to the sowwl.ini file indeed works, you just have to add it at the very bottom of the file. Adding it under say, the [custom] section doesn't seem to work.

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”