Game Crash

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

Grim.Reaper

Game Crash

Post by Grim.Reaper »

Although I likely won't be able to reproduce this again, thought I would still post it since it happened at least once in case other people see it as well.

I was playing the tutorial and had moved my unit to just outside the fort. The firefight happened and the enemy exited the fort. Although not stated in the tutorial text at the moment, I was experimenting with splitting my unit and choose to split about 50 men. After I split the men, the AI basically moved the small group of men inside the fort. As soon as the group ended their movement in the fort, the game crashed with a windows not responding error message. My general specs are the following:

3770k Intel Processor
16 GB of RAM
ATI R9 270x Video Card (using latest official drivers, not beta)

** Also was using the grog UI mod if that makes a difference

So far this has only happened once but will report again if it happens and any new information I might have.
con20or

RE: Game Crash

Post by con20or »

Skirmishers can occupy a fort no problem.

This may be linked with the mod. We have had one other report of it clashing with a game, it is possible you opened up the fort interface and the mod caused an issue.
Grim.Reaper

Post by Grim.Reaper »

It certainly could be the mod...when I played yesterday, I wasn't using the mod and had no issues...but of course it is also possible that yesterday I didn't do the same exact things....I'll let you know if I see it again.
con20or

Post by con20or »

please do, thanks.

Return to “Tech Support”