Brigade Urgings and Focus abilitys

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Chromey

Brigade Urgings and Focus abilitys

Post by Chromey »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but what effects in game grant these awesome abilities?

Can you save these whenever they appear or do they go away at the end of the turn?

Thanks in advance,
Me
marcpennington

RE: Brigade Urgings and Focus abilitys

Post by marcpennington »

They are lost if you don't use them in the turn. So smoke them if you got them.

I asked the question in a thread below, and the designers added a caveat on the division co-ordination ability, but in general the others you want to use each turn.
Chromey

Post by Chromey »

any 1 else can concur on this ? link to other thread pls?
Chromey

Post by Chromey »

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”