Invasion fleet 'missing' from main map

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Rosseau

Invasion fleet 'missing' from main map

Post by Rosseau »

First, thank you for this awesome labor of love. Thirty years, and this is the best East Front experience I've ever had. I am a very new player, and naval is pretty hard for me still.

Anyway, my Japanese invasion fleet appears in the units-in-hex view box in Lingayen Gulf but not on-screen, and no opportunity to attack. I will try an invasion across the Channel by Brits later tonight.

Here's the save:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49298538/Leb2.GAM

Thanks

CORRECTION: The fleet does appear in naval box but still don't have an opp to invade.
Centuur

RE: Invasion fleet 'missing' from main map

Post by Centuur »

There are modifications made to this game. I don't know whether or not that might have something to do with the problems you are having.

Furthermore, this is a gamesave out of the US naval air phase. You can't invade in that phase. For that, you need to be in the invasion phase itself.
Peter
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

I had some SS units come in early, yes. I'll start a new game and test it. Obviously on my end, or would have been reported before.

EDIT: My apologies. I messed with the SNLF like an a** [:(]
Cad908

Post by Cad908 »

ORIGINAL: rosseau

I had some SS units come in early, yes. I'll start a new game and test it. Obviously on my end, or would have been reported before.

EDIT: My apologies. I messed with the SNLF like an a** [:(]
In this case, I do not think the modifications are causing the issue. The screen below is the following Japanese impulse. The "modified" SNLF are divisional sized and loaded on BB's. The should be able to invade as you are using the optional SCS Transport. However, they are in the 0 Sea Box and you cannot invade from the 0 Box. See:

RAC 11.14 Invasions

...The TRS must be in the 1, 2, 3 or 4 section of the sea-box

Attachments
AAScreensh..15002.jpg
AAScreensh..15002.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 83 times
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

That was so incredibly kind of you to check my silly save game. Thank you so much Cad908. I guess a great game would have a great core community of players [:)]

Return to “Tech Support”