Disappointed in Developer response

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Lukas, Erik2

MTTODD

Disappointed in Developer response

Post by MTTODD »

Hi,

I have posted a few questions which I have not has answers to. Latest question regarding an explanation of air combat(it's not in the manual).

Consequently I have asked if any developer could respond, no one has. I find this very disappointing, and am very surprise at this.

I read somewhere that they would appreciate people commenting on steam, would I be better off asking my questions there ?

I would of thought it's in there interest to properly respond to questions posted on this forum

zakblood

RE: Disappointed in Developer response

Post by zakblood »

developers are very busy atm with mac beta's and have just released a pc patch as well, so will reply but maybe not as quick as some would like, they spend more time in the forum than most tbh and have lots of replies and answers.

here or steam it's all the same i'd guess
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Apologies for the lower activity on my part in the past week or two. After the hectic release monitoring the forums has almost been a full time job so we've had to shift focus a bit on game development again. Will try to do better [;)]
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

It is frustrating when questions come up during play. You want the answers now. [&:]

However, OOB is the best MP experience I've had in 30 years. An incredibly clean release from a new(er) design team. We are all waiting for the Eastern Front. [;)]

MTTODD

Post by MTTODD »

No prob, thanks for all your efforts.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”