Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Games Workshop’s “Battle for Armageddon” setting in a series of amazing multiplatform, turn-based, hex-based games. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon will make full use of Slitherine's expertise in creating compelling and challenging strategy gaming experiences. The initial game is set during the Second War of Armageddon and players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines®from the Ultramarines, Blood Angels and Salamanders Chapters against Ghazghkull Thraka’s massive Ork Waaagh! invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
Daniele

Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Post by Daniele »

Armageddon’s battlefields will tremble with this Collector’s Edition!

You asked for salvation and the Salamanders came from the sky! You asked for vengeance and the Blood Angels heard your call! You asked for glory and the Ultramarines raised their flags with you!

Now the fate of Armageddon lies in your hands!

This ultimate edition contains

all the DLC Scenarios (Untold Battle, Vulcan’s Wrath, Angels of Death, Glory of Macragge);

a digital version of the game soundtrack, featuring over 10 tracks;

4 folded posters (2 double sided) detailing all units present in the game, including Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard), Salamanders, Blood Angels and Ultramarines.

Full colour printed manual.

Take control of over 300 unit types and lead your forces to the final victory!

Grab this edition here
bssybeep

RE: Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Post by bssybeep »

I'm interested, but already own the base game. Is there a discount / path to purchase for customer's like us? thanks
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Not yet but we are working on it. It requires our new store that doesn't use the Bluesnap shopping cart.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
gsol69

Post by gsol69 »

Hello Iain, I too am waiting for a posted discount prior to purchasing the Collector's Edition, as I currently own everything except for Glory of Macragge. I am especially looking forward to getting ahold of the Unit Description posters.
Will keep watching for a discount offer. Nice job on this product!
bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

any updates?
gsol69

Post by gsol69 »

Any update regarding discounts on the Collector's Edition for owners of existing DLC? I own all of the included DLC already because I get them as soon as you guys release them, but I am really wanting the posters with all unit descriptions. I am willing to pay a premium to get the posters as well. Please advise. Thank you

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”