LCU fragment won't disband

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Jorge_Stanbury

LCU fragment won't disband

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

I have a LCU fragment in San Francisco. Long story short, it was not able to disembark at its designated base due to lack of port.
Thus I decided to send it back to SFran; where USA LCUs are supposed to be able to disband.

Is there a way to disband a fragment? I have plenty of radars in my pool, so it is more a matter of avoiding clutter
Attachments
screenshot..15_05_31.jpg
screenshot..15_05_31.jpg (205.03 KiB) Viewed 18 times
Alfred

RE: LCU fragment won't disband

Post by Alfred »

An LCU fragment is not the same as an air unit fragment.  Same as LCU withdrawal is handled differently from air withdrawal.  Different development teams worked on the code and they came up with different solutions.

Alfred
Jorge_Stanbury

RE: LCU fragment won't disband

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

Thank you very much. I was thinking about page 184:

Disband Unit: If located at a base with greater than 100,000 supplies or in a key base (Delhi,
Auckland, Sydney, Vladivostok, San Francisco, Osaka or Tokyo), then the player may manually
disband units which will return 100% of active devices to the pool and 50% of disabled devices.
If in a key base this is free; if in a base with 100,000 supplies it will cost a portion of the units
VP value. The player is given the option whether or not to have the unit disbanded rebuilt in 180
days as an administrative cadre.

I know the base > 100,000 rule is no longer valid.. but I was hoping the key base one would work

do you know how to disband? even if it means destruction of the device?

Return to “The War Room”