Bombur v0.85

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

Bombur

RE: Bombur v0.85

Post by Bombur »

I send my new v0.90 to my game partners because I´m having a trouble with the community website. So you´re free to playtest it and share with your friends.
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

The Italians of the HR Empire are being pushed back on the northern front. There was a major counterattack causing heavy casualties to units of the Sun Empire who were trying to cutoff the supply line through the central desert.
JRR
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

The posted turn 21 for Burgundy is actually turn 20, not 21. I think there was some error.
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Bumb, wrong file. Please rerun or resave the correct turn 21 for Burgundy.

Ron Swanson
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Right turn in Dropbox, sorry
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Rolling again. Dachau is in Burgundys hands now.

Ron Swanson
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Burgundy is getting significant pressure in the North, and repositioning itself in the South East.

Ron Swanson
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

I don't know how these New Union units got 90 odd morale but it makes them essentially unbeatable.

Attachments
Picture0001.jpg
Picture0001.jpg (27.21 KiB) Viewed 96 times

Ron Swanson
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Thats not right, unless the new build changed moral settings. Never seen over 50 except when I manuually change it and I did no such thing
Favoritism is alive and well here.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Looks ok to me from mid fourties to fifties experience means that the unit has conducted several successful combats and that all you need to reach eighty to ninety Morale, clearly not just of the production line but tried and tested.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

So morale goes up as experience goes up? Never noticed that before. But then I never checked it either.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

The British have captured Roslavl and Kotovo, Baku is isolated as is Kursk to the East.

The Mud causes havoc with British forces making their way to the Italian front, the first armored elements have arrived at Parma, but for some reason during mud turns naval transport is greatly reduced.

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (222 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I told Bombur about it. He thinks it is a minor inconvenience according to him it only reduces movement by 10 percent. My experience was it is a hell of a lot more than 10 percent. He did find out what caused it though, he said something to do with urban terrain, if that makes any sense.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

When I looked at the editor, I found reduced movements for naval units in Urban terrain, not only mud. It was fixed in a future version. However, I didn´t find the bug to be mud specific. Do you see this decrease only in entering/exiting ports or in high seas too? Are sea hexes marked as raining?
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

My Naval transports are down to a third or a quarter movement the merchant also is drastically reduced. Its not fatal as its the same for everyone, just not very accurate ships are not concerned with mud or rain.

Bombur

Post by Bombur »

I found the trouble. Speed for ships in raining sea hexes was decreased by 30-40% in the mod. I thought it was happening only to enter/exit harbours (because urban hexes had decreased naval movement too). It is already fixed in v0.91, to be released soon
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Glad to hear it will be fixed not working out terribly well for the British at the moment only shipping 30% to 40% reinforcements, during rainy months.

Glasgow fell to the French, the city was isolated and there was never much chance of defending the city, still a victory for the French non the less.

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (25.98 KiB) Viewed 96 times

baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

Bloody and desperate fighting around Carrara between the Holy Roman Empire's forces and the Sun Empire's invading hordes. Heavy losses all around as both sides fight ferociously.
JRR
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

The tide may have turned in the war with the Sun Empire. An offensive to take the war from Holy Roman Empire soil to the aggressor has kicked off with attacks towards Yamagata and an Italian armored encirclement of strong Sun Empire units. The British reinforcement of the Parma front have slowed the Russian offensive. Desperate battles rage in the mountains east of Caserta and the jungle northeast of Palermo. Battles are also being fought around the city of Carrara. Many soldiers on both sides have spilled their blood in the desert sands.

(I tried to take a screenshot but was not successful...I am computer challenged sometimes)...[:'(]
JRR
falco148

Post by falco148 »

The tide may have turned in the war with the Sun Empire.

Nope, the tide has turned......[:(]

Return to “After Action Reports”