Revolution Under Siege Gold announced!

Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people’s Revolution prevail?
Daniele

Revolution Under Siege Gold announced!

Post by Daniele »

“An ally has to be watched just like an enemy” - Leon Trotsky

At arms Comrades!

Five years has passed from the initial release of Revolution Under Siege, the simultaneous turn based historical wargame set during the postwar struggles in the eastern Europe, but we had never rest!

Revolution Under Siege GOLD is a project of SEP REDS aided by volunteers from all over the world, all dedicated fans and contributors of the historical strategy games from AGEod!

This new edition contains a myriad of new options and game mechanisms to immerse you even more in the Russian Civil War; dozens of big fixes and game balance additions, as well as hundreds of minor improvements based on the last 4 years of players experience and feedback, and more!

Get more information about the game here
Cataphract88

RE: Revolution Under Siege Gold announced!

Post by Cataphract88 »

Will a patch be made available for those that have already shelled out for the game?
Richard
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

I wonder if I might actually rebuy Revolution under Siege Gold? My copy of RUS has so many updates both official and from secondary sources that at times it crashes and the AI plays a bit odd...I will consider getting a new version of the game and scrap the other one but I guess it will depend on the price point...this has always been one of my favorite periods of history that I am giving such a repeat purchase some consideration...
Vimy Varmint

Post by Vimy Varmint »

I would hope that any patch made available to the original owners would combine all the previous updates and solve all those earlier conflicts. I would suggest trying out the patch before shelling out for a new game. At least, that's my plan.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

That's an excellent recommendation..I was not considering the fact that there might be an update patch for original owners..
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

ORIGINAL: cataphract88

Will a patch be made available for those that have already shelled out for the game?

I guess not!
Richard
andatiep

Post by andatiep »

ORIGINAL: Vimy Varmint

I would hope that any patch made available to the original owners would combine all the previous updates and solve all those earlier conflicts. I would suggest trying out the patch before shelling out for a new game. At least, that's my plan.

All patches from the first of the vanilla version are included in the Gold version ...and much more events and geopolitical options.
Eisenfaust

Post by Eisenfaust »

Will it be possible to register ORIGINAl game in Steam and then update it to GOLD?

Return to “Revolution Under Siege Gold”