Error Message: fp_colors.c32 does not exist

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

howarca

RE: Error Message: fp_colors.c32 does not exist

Post by howarca »

Ok, I have my Matrix install working. I think that when I had to reformat my computer I did not realize that the download available on Matrix is not the full install, it is just the patch. As said previously, this is a little vague. Once I got with Matrix to get a full install file it works fine. Thanks for the help guys!
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Glad to hear we have you up and running! Hopefully we can get the rest of the guys going too. I will be bringing up the update/full download issues in the Designer session of HOW15 and see if I can get some thoughts on a better system or at least a better documented system for getting full downloads of purchased items and patches and also see what can be done to make the Update button on the launcher more reliable. Right now I have to kill my AV program to get the update function to work and that's not the best solution IMHO.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Tinkershuffle

Post by Tinkershuffle »

I bought a new laptop yesterday, installed Win 10 and then tried to install FCRS (Matrix version) and now I'm getting the same fp_colors error message. What makes the things even more trickier is that I can't seem to find a way to uninstall the game. It's not listed in the control panel add/remove list and I can't find it in the registry either. Any ideas?
Tinkershuffle

Post by Tinkershuffle »

Stupid me, it seems I also accidently installed only the 2.09 patch, not the full game..[8|] What's the right way to remove/uninstall those files before running the full version?
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

If you are going to reinstall the full version just delete the Red Storm folder and start anew.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Tech Support”