No end battle enemy stats

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.
vobbnobb

No end battle enemy stats

Post by vobbnobb »

In all cc games you can see the enemy end of battle kill stats via a button on bottom, will this be added to COI?
SteveMcClaire

RE: No end battle enemy stats

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Cross of Iron was based on an earlier version of Close Combat, CC3, which did not have this feature. There are no plans for adding new features to Cross of Iron at this time.

Steve
vobbnobb

Post by vobbnobb »

ORIGINAL: Steve McClaire

Cross of Iron was based on an earlier version of Close Combat, CC3, which did not have this feature. There are no plans for adding new features to Cross of Iron at this time.

Steve

Neither did cc4 but you guys added enemy stats in WAR making it that much better..
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

As far as I can recall the original version of CC4 did have a 'View Opponent' button on the soldier screen. The 'Classic CC4' build included with WaR certainly does, and it uses all the original CC4 data and most of the graphics.

Steve
vobbnobb

Post by vobbnobb »

v4.02 of CC4 non WAR does not have a enemy soldier stats screen..
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

ORIGINAL: vobbnobb
v4.02 of CC4 non WAR does not have a enemy soldier stats screen..

Interesting. I know that I didn't deliberately add that feature to WaR in the first version, so I suspect it came into the game 'for free' when we upgraded WaR to the same code base that The Longest Day uses. If I recall correctly this was in the big pathfinding update some years ago.

Going back and doing this with Cross of Iron would be a different kettle of fish. CC3's code was nowhere near as close as CC4 & CC5 were. I will record it as a feature request though.

Steve

Return to “Cross of Iron Support”