What a great game

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Micha63

What a great game

Post by Micha63 »

A couple of years ago i"ve purchased this game and was not really happy whith it.
Years later after many times put it away and start it againe i must confess ist a great game.
If you are willing to learn it you find the best wargame about this timeperiode.
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE MAKERS. Its a bit sad that it seems to be no more interest here for it.
But thats the way all older games went.
Magnus

RE: What a great game

Post by Magnus »

Glad you like it. I made all terrain and unit Graphics for the game by the way :)
/Magnus
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

Hello Magnus,
thank you for all you did for the game and a big thank you to all other People wich worked for the game.
If you should work on new Scenarios please let me know.
Unfortunatelly i have no time to create for HSM because i Need my small free time for Peoples General.
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Hello Micha, I only made the Graphics, the scenarios was made by PrinzHeinrich those of the Swedish Pommeranian War.
/Magnus

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”