[FIXED B678 or B700-ish] Strikes Not Launching (Toko Ri)

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

cf_dallas

[FIXED B678 or B700-ish] Strikes Not Launching (Toko Ri)

Post by cf_dallas »

I'm updating my scenarios to the latest DB to re-release them to the Community Scenario Pack. I ran into a bit of trouble with Bridges at Toko Ri (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3697779).

Attached file is the scenario, stripped of most of the various sides. All that's left is the USAF bombers and the infrastructure they're supposed to hit. It's fast-forwarded to about 30 minutes before the strikes are supposed to launch.

They aren't budging.

I've tried various combinations of most of the options in the Strike mission window, and all it ever says is "Due to No Nav Zones, Multi-Leg Strike Course Cannot Be Plotted" (paraphrasing) and the bombers never launch. I shrunk the no-nav zones (which are intended to avoid various AAA sites that were deleted to speed testing), that didn't appear to help. And as I said, I think I tried just about every combination of parameters.

Would someone out there mind taking a look to help me see what I'm missing? Thanks.

Attachments
TheBridge..ikeTest.zip
(15.23 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Formerly cwemyss
mikmykWS

RE: Strikes Not Launching (Toko Ri)

Post by mikmykWS »

Launches do happen just later as the navigator is trying to figure out a course due to some issue with no nav zones. If you let the scenario run beyond 8:00:00 you'll see it (4 minutes late due).

Will log this as a navigator issue to see if we can fix that.

Thanks!

Mike
ComDev

Post by ComDev »

Tested and works fine in B707 (which not yet official) so someone has already fixed the problem. Might work in the 1.07 Service Release (B678) as well, here:
tm.asp?m=3845738

Thanks!

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
cf_dallas

Post by cf_dallas »

Awesome, thanks. Hopefully I'll get time over the holiday weekend to update/upload the scenario.
Formerly cwemyss

Return to “Tech Support”