Six A-Bombs and counting........

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

fabertong

Six A-Bombs and counting........

Post by fabertong »

Nearing the end of my game against Terminus......mid March 1946......and have been hit by 6! Atomic Bombs......anyone know just how many the Allies can have? They really sting.
Barb

RE: Six A-Bombs and counting........

Post by Barb »

I think there is a chance 1:30 to get one (or similar). So actually for each month after 6/45 he can have one :)
But his victory level will be decreased by one level for every bomb used over 2...
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

Thanks Barb.........BANG!!! there goes number 7.........
Barb

Post by Barb »

5 levels of victory down? hmm.. Decisive Victory-> Marginal Victory - > Draw -> Marginal Defeat -> Decisive Defeat...
But if you do not play on score... [;)]
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

Boom........there goes number 8.
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

Glad to see Terminus is still around..I feared for his health and could not get a single "friend" to allay my feelings nor satisfy my inquiries since my year-long bout with cancer.(Cured)

Miller

Post by Miller »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

Nearing the end of my game against Terminus......mid March 1946......and have been hit by 6! Atomic Bombs......anyone know just how many the Allies can have? They really sting.

I remember you dropping a couple in our game and they seemed to do very little damage, have they been tweaked in a recent patch?
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

Hi Miller,

A-bomb damage between 5-9k points of damage(per attack) in our game.......so the 8 have really added up.....Hope all good with you.

m10bob........T, has had some hard times during our game.......but has kept playing.....and I hope things are looking up for him....we have, I think, 15 turns left.....I know he has not been seen in the community recently....but perhaps when we finish....he'll find the time to check in now and then.
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

Hi Miller,

A-bomb damage between 5-9k points of damage(per attack) in our game.......so the 8 have really added up.....Hope all good with you.

m10bob........T, has had some hard times during our game.......but has kept playing.....and I hope things are looking up for him....we have, I think, 15 turns left.....I know he has not been seen in the community recently....but perhaps when we finish....he'll find the time to check in now and then.

Please send him our best , please. And Faber , it's good to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger! [:D]
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

Hi Miller,

Thank you Fabertong..Old friends become "habits"....Please don't be a stranger..

witpqs

Post by witpqs »

+1 Faber. Good to see you here and do give Termy our best!
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

WOOF.....goes number 9.....!!!! I've passed on all the good wishes to T.

I just want him to stop bombing me now.
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

......and Ten.....which T. says is his last A-Bomb ........and he thanks everyone for their best wishes.
bigred

Post by bigred »

......and Ten.....which T. says is his last A-Bomb ........and he thanks everyone for their best wishes.
did he do a repeat attack on any city?
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Big Arried Burry! [:@][;)]

Fabertong-some screenshots of the affected cities would be most appreciated by all, I'm sure. [&o]
spence

Post by spence »

Apparently making Halsey's prediction in December 1941 come true is his principle concern.
btd64

Post by btd64 »

....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

Wow! 10 A-bombs. Any strategy behind that? Is he going to land behind them (I think that may have been part of he original Allied plan)is he targeting anything in particular or just points?
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”