Other combat tables

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Daniel Amieiro

Other combat tables

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Hi!

I'm tweaking on .tpj file. I have found the EIA combat table and a stub of and EIH combat table.

EIA combat seems to be editable, so it can be changed with different results or even different choices.

Marshall, can it be edited?. It this is yes, then there shouldn't be needed a third party combat, i could do a tool to change the table, but i expect problems with "chit" graphics -> i do not find where would point the table...

Nowadays, i saw that there are some elements hardcoded (like turkey, russian and austrian bonus) -> the notes A to I.

I do not know it it can be done with naval combat..
Daniel Amieiro

RE: Other combat tables

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Well. I have succeeded editing Combat tables (with some limitations on letters). It is possible to include chits for tactics.

I will try to put the EiH combat tables (including Envelope and things like that). I could choose tables from EIH 4.0 or EIH 5.2, for example. I will need Chits PIC (has someone any pics?).

I think this can be a simple patch on any .tpj

Do you prefer like any combat table (EIA classic, EIH 4.0, EIH 5.2, other)?

On the other hand, naval combat i don't know how to edit, so i cannot change it.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”